The Xiaomi SmartPhone FAQ
Welcome to Xiaomi smartphone FAQ
The actual available internal phone storage may differ depending on the software configuration of your phone.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
* The actual battery time(Talk time, standby time, etc.) may differ depending on the network provider.
Q: How to track the order? A: Pls check this
Q: How to identify the authenticity of the phone? We guarantee our phone is 100% original, you will be satisfied with the quality of your product. If you’re unhappy with it or have the question of the phone, please contact our Customer Service who will be glad to help or go to Xiaomi Official Site to check it.
Q：About official global Rom or Custom Rom
for some version phones，We need to open the box to install the official Multi-language ROM or custom ROM and Google play before delivery, Sometimes there may be a bug existed in Custom ROM, but please do not worry, it is normal, please contact our Customer Service who will be glad to help, they will help you to solve the problem until you are satisfied. If you want the original phone in Chinese and English without Google play, please leave a message in the order. Please Kindly Remind that Incomplete Translation Cannot be Avoided no matter Official or Unofficial ROM. MIUI can not 100% be translated, some apps and icons will remain English.
Q: About Network band Xiaomi SmartPhone: We Add a link to show you how to check the phone whether can be used in your country.
- 1). All our Smartphone Unlocked for Worldwide use, But please check if your local area network is compatible with our phones, you can check this link:willmyphonework.net or “maps.mobileworldlive.com” to see the Network Frequency for your country, please confirm with your carriers or providers before you purchase this item.
- 2). Most dual sim SmartPhone only one sim slot support 3G WCDMA network.
- 3). If your Smartphone (MTK platform) signal instability, Please refer to the following link method operation. Network_band.rar 2.5 MB mega.co.nz/#!CBVgEJJJ!VKTYpz650pLZmr4ZMzfWFWsxDbuRQRgkJ904s8QMh8U
Q: Can’t Turn on the Phone or still display the LOGO:A: 1.Pls check your phone battery, and you can try to charge your phone at least 3 hours. 2. If only display the logo, You may need to reinstall the firmware. We will send the download link from the order message, pls download and unzip the file, then do as the guide.
Q: How to set the google keyboard to suit for your country:A:
Q: About bad pixel point: We’ll check all the phone screens, As far as possible to avoid dead pixels point. But we can’t confirm the phone without a dead pixel point absolute. So we can’t accept the refund because bad pixel if you want a refund, you should pay the postage.
According to ISO13406-2( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_13406-2), the allowable range of excerpts for dead following
: The whole pixel defects: Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1024 X 768 of the allowable value is 2Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1280 X 1024 of the allowable value is 3Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1600 X 1200 of the allowable value is 4Liquid crystal screen resolution of 2048 X 1536 of the allowable value is 6Red, green, blue, one of the three sub-pixel defects: Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1024 X 768 of the allowable value is 4Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1280 X 1024 of the allowable value is 7 Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1600 X 1200 of the allowable value is 10Liquid crystal screen resolution of 2048 X 1536 of the allowable value is 16Sub pixel defects in arbitrary 5×5 region: Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1024 X 768 of the allowable value is 2Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1280 X 1024 of the allowable value is 3Liquid crystal screen resolution of 1600 X 1200 of the allowable value is 4Liquid crystal screen resolution of 2048 X 1536 of the allowable value is 6
Q: Can’t boot: After you receive the phone, but can’t reboot it, Pls confirm you had to remove the protection film from the battery because of long time shipping, maybe the battery use out. Pls, charge the phone battery at least 3hours, if your phone can’t be charged, pls try to change the Plug adapter.
- 1). peel off the film on the battery;
- 2). hold “power button” up to 5s;
- 3). The battery might be drained/with low voltage, please recharge for at least 10 minutes or long-press the power key for second, then fully charge it.
- 4). Remove battery, then insert it, power on;
- 5). charge the phone or Charge the battery by Universal charger;
- 6). Maybe battery and mobile phone contact too loose;
- 7). Maybe the Metal contact surface is dirty or oxidized.
Q: Why is the ROM less then 4G/16G/32G ?A:
- 1). The hardware manufacturers use 1000B as 1G, but the software vendor uses the 1024B as 1G, so the 4G ROM will less than 4GB.
- 2). The recover and cache will also occupy the ROM, so it will show less than 4GB, nearly 2GB-3GB..
Q: Don’t have APN (Can not use the 3G Internet)A: About the network, If you didn’t have APN (Access Point Name), you have 2 options:
- 1). call your Network Provider and they will give you that.
- 2). download this app play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.thenatureweb.apnsettings
Q: Can’t receive SMSA:
- 1)”Setting”—>”location access”—> Cancel “Wi-Fi & mobile network location” option, then reboot phone.
- 2). If the first method can not solve the problem, Can be solved by restoring the factory setting (recommended to back up your data): “setting—>” Backup & reset”—>”Factory data reset”—” Reset phone”.
Q: Can’t open WLAN or can’t search wifi signals:
- 1).wifi band: some mobile phones can’t support 14-band, So you need set your router wifi band or reset your router;
- 2). Install the latest firmware from the official site or connect our services.
Q: Can’t recognize TF card or install the app to TF card:
- 1). Some phones do not support tf card installed;
- 2). Make sure the TF card is not damaged, and can normally use
- 3). Check whether there are installation location option at the settings;
- 4). Install the latest firmware from official site or connect our services;
Q: Your Xiaomi Smartphone Can’t recognize SIM card or the Signal instability:
- 1). Don’t remove the SIM card or TF card when the phone is on! Otherwise, it might break your phone!;
- 2). Please check the IMEI number exists;
- 3). Root your phone, Use “mobile uncle tool” enter to band mode, and choose all the available bands;
- 4). Maybe you flashed the Custom firmware, or flash the GSM version ROM to WCDMA version phone;
- 5). Install the latest firmware from the official site or connect our services;
Q: Restore IMEI number( how to solve IMEI lost)!A: Pls check this link: IMEI Restore.rar 1.4 MB mega.co.nz/#!mIcCAJAB!JzrkscfcwMx8OmqSdtCOWAouBu8RnBe3X48hAXwrSQA you need to ask our Aftersales to get the unpack password.
Q: App from google play or other app store doesn’t work or is not supported.A:
- 1). Some app only support installed on Internal storage;
- 2). Maybe the app Incompatible version, you can download the latest version from another app store.
- 3). Power management app black screen protection caused this, can uninstall this type app;
- 4). Too many background app is running, force quit, you can disable the boot entry;
- 5). Pls check this link: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1948558
- 6). The system caused this.
Cell phones have changed the way we live, work and play. Nobody knows exactly how many small plastic handsets there are in the world, but the best guess is that there are about 7.9 billion subscriptions. That the population of the planet. In developing countries, where large-scale fixed networks are scarce, over 90% of phones...
Shopping For Cell Phone Is Easy When You Know These Tips Are you one of the few people left walking the earth who don’t have a cell phone? Is this because you have no idea how to use one? Or maybe you don’t know what to look for when you shop? Well, here’s some good...