Final Fantasy 14 Patch 6.1 Details
— FINAL FANTASY XIV (@FF_XIV_EN) April 12, 2022
- Main Scenario Missions – Patch 6.1 will mark the beginning of a new chapter for Warrior of Light, beginning a new story after the acclaimed conclusion of Endwalker.
- New RPG Mission: An additional story will become available after completing all Endwalker RPG quests.
- Support System for A Realm Reborn – Players can now complete A Realm Reborn (2.0) main scenario dungeons and trials with NPC party members.
- New dungeon – Players will be able to access an additional dungeon in the main scenario quest of patch 6.1.
- New Trial: The Minstrel’s Ballad: The Final Singer’s Aria – Players can experience a new extreme test, The Minstrel’s Ballad: Endsinger’s Aria.
- Unreal Quiz: Ultima’s Bane (Unreal) – Relive the battle against the robot of myth in this unreal difficulty battle challenge.
- New Alliance Raid: Myths of the Realm – The first part of a new 24-player alliance raid, Myths of the Realm: Aglaia, will challenge players as they discover more about the divinities known as the Twelve.
- New PvP Content: Crystalline Conflict – Crystalline Conflict is small-scale PvP available to all players level 30 and above. Patch 6.1 also includes PvP action updates and implements a new PvP reward system.
- Empyreum residential area – Plots in Empyreum, Ishgardian’s new residential district, are available for purchase.
- Adventurer Plates (beta version) – Create and customize character profiles and plate designs with Adventurer Plates. Character profiles can now include information such as a player’s favorite job and title, player portraits, play style preference, active play times, and more.
- Portraits (beta version) – Capture the look of your Warrior of Light by customizing poses, movements, camera angles, backgrounds, framing, lighting, and more. You can save a variety of different portraits and select one to apply to your adventurer plate.
- The endless codex – A variety of information about characters and terms up to patch 6.0 will be added to players’ collections as they progress through the main scenario of patch 6.1, and new entries will be added as the story unfolds.
- New Game + Update – Players can now revisit previously completed quests, cutscenes, and battles from Endwalker and a portion of patch 6.1 while maintaining their current character and levels.
- New gear and mounts: GARO collaboration – The PvP team inspired by the hit Japanese TV show GARO returns with patch 6.1. Players can earn special mounts and gear inspired by the show designed by legendary character designer Keita Amemiya. New jobs introduced in Shadowbringers™ and Endwalker can also equip this collaborative team.
- Miscellaneous Updates – Additional content and updates were added with the release of Patch 6.1, including job adjustments, new hairstyles for Hrothgar, more glamor plates, the ability to try on items from the FINAL FANTASY XIV online store, and more.
In other news, we’ll be getting an update on The Callisto Protocol soon, and SEGA has detailed its five-year “Supergame” plan.